Eynsham Roadrunners meet regularly for training sessions:
- Tuesdays are speed or hill work sessions
- Wednesdays are our main club nights
- A smaller group of runners often arrange between themselves to meet on Sunday mornings for longer runs when there aren’t any races on
Move to Step 4
On July 19th Covid regulations are to be largely lifted.
This is a move to personal responsibility to reduce the risks of transmission. We are mindful that just because some of the regulations have been removed the Virus is still out there. Some members are not fully vaccinated or could be vulnerable.
The current EA step 4 guidance is here.
Tuesday Coached Sessions will remain as they are now, with attendees required to book a session on Run Together so that the EA coaching ratios are not exceeded.
Wednesday Club Night These will continue as turn up and run, no prebooking.
Use of the pavilion –
- The loos are available before and after the session, one in each loo at any time.
- Showers are not available.
In terms of running…..
- Pace groups with a pace leader per group are popular, so will remain but with numbers more flexible.
- BUT if you just want to come and run with your running buddy then come on down, say hello again and do your own thing.
- Similarly, some of our social or injured members may want to come down to say hello.
A 10-week You Can Run course started Mid-July on a Wednesday. Start time is 6pm, booked through the RunTogether website, so a bit before the main club night.